KansasTherapist
KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.
65252638

Do you treat bi-polar?

Do you treat bi-polar?

KansasTherapist : Hello
KansasTherapist : Experts on Just Answer are not allowed to provide treatment of any kind. We are only allowed to give information.
Customer:

I need a psy. in GREENVILLE,S.C.

KansasTherapist : The best I could do is looking psychiatrists on the Internet and give you some names. I don't personally know anyone there.
KansasTherapist : Do you want me to look some up?
KansasTherapist : Dr. Jeffrey K. Smith, MDPsychiatry2094 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
KansasTherapist : Dr. Dana L. Wiley, MDPsychiatry102 Commons Blvd Suite C, Piedmont, SC 29673
KansasTherapist : Dr. Jeffrey J. Stephens, MDPsychiatry27 Memorial Medical Dr, Greenville, SC 29605
KansasTherapist : Dr. Peter L. Owens, MDPsychiatry110 Manly St, Greenville, SC 29601
KansasTherapist : Dr. Jeanne C. Morrow, MDPsychiatry27 Memorial Medical Dr, Greenville, SC 29605
KansasTherapist : There are quite a few more. I just looked up psychiatrist in Greenville, SC.
KansasTherapist : Is there anything else I can help you with?
KansasTherapist : I am switching to Q&A mode. You can respond letter if you have anymore questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

One of he psy. is the one i'm trying to get away from. He toold me I was getting something out of depression--some payoff and that is crazy!

The feeling of being depressed is horrible. I doubt I would ever suggest that the gains of being ill would be worth it. There were 20 psychiatrists on the list I looked at. You could try one of the others since the one you saw was a bad fit.