Thanks for the input..
Well you see cymbalta at 30 mg dose is a good ploy to start this drug on but for effective control over your present symptoms , you will ahve to ask your dcotor to raise the dose of this drug to the optimal and effective dose of 60 mg/ day , to be taken as a 0nce a day dose at night after dinner..
Besides this i am mentioning below some other drugs which are used effectively for managing chronic neuropathic pain and these include..
1) Pregabalin at dose of 75-150 mg in two divided doses to be used for neuropathy.
2) Methylcobalamin at dose of 750 mg / day
Pregabalin ( 75/150 )+ methylcobalamin ( 750 ) combination is available in the pharamacy..
3) Lamictal ( lamotrigine ) at dose of 50-150 mg to be added as a mood stabilizer for your depression and bipolar symptoms ...
So the revised regime will be as follows..
1) cymbalta at dose of 60 mg / day
2) tramadol as it is.
3) pregabalin+ methylcobalamin combination.
4) Lamictal at dose of 50-150 mg / day
This drug regime should be discussed with your doctor and get started on , you should be observing and feeling imporovement in your symptoms within 1-2 weeks of starting on this new revised drug regime..
I hope this helps..
Wish you all the best..
Please kindly leave a Positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer as only then will i be credited for my service.