Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

i need to fins a psychiatist that OKMH1212211

Customer Question

i need to fins a psychiatist that perscribe pain medicine

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 4 years ago.
Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

I am sorry to hear about your chronic pain.

If you are looking for a pain specialist,(Psychiatrists or otherwise) respond below with your City, State and Zip Code and I will be happy to identify resources for you.

Kindly,

Bill

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im really trying to find a dc i can go to-i had a terrible car acident where i broke c2 and should have not walked away from,the whole left side of my body aws 85 percent.from swallowing teeth to broken anckle.i am on dissability which is better than nothing.but now my depression is taking over.i have serious pani attacks and migraines which my current dc wont help me with.some days i stay in bed,actually sometimes 3 or more days with pain and cry spells.even a little help would go a long way.i take oxycodone 30 mg-3x a day and a 75 fen patch.been taking it since 1995 and dosent work the same,but the depression-im too .young to feel this way please help-richaer XXXXX

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im really trying to find a dc i can go to-i had a terrible car acident where i broke c2 and should have not walked away from,the whole left side of my body aws 85 percent.from swallowing teeth to broken anckle.i am on dissability which is better than nothing.but now my depression is taking over.i have serious pani attacks and migraines which my current dc wont help me with.some days i stay in bed,actually sometimes 3 or more days with pain and cry spells.even a little help would go a long way.i take oxycodone 30 mg-3x a day and a 75 fen patch.been taking it since 1995 and dosent work the same,but the depression-im too young to feel this way please help-richaer XXXXXXX.raleigh n,c 27587

Expert:  Bill replied 4 years ago.
Hello-

If I were you, I would contact the Pain and Headache Clinic at Duke University:

Contact Information follows:

http://neurology.medicine.duke.edu/about-division/specialty-programs/pain-and-headache-clinic

If you prefer to speak with someone regarding an appointment, call the Duke Consultation and Referral Center at 888-ASK-DUKE(NNN) NNN-NNNN, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.

I wish you the very best.

Kindest regards, Bill