KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.

Hi there .. I am known for complex partial seizure disorder

Hi there ..

I am known for complex partial seizure disorder & clinical depression for the past 7 months, currently on lamictal 300mg, prozac 20mg & keppra 1000mg per day...

For the past 2 weeks, I noticed increasing frequency & intensity of my depressive symptoms, I am in low mood with crying spells, reduced energy & finding it difficult to wake up in the morning, preferring to isolate myself, am also feeling unworthy of love & care provided by my family (hardest part), reduced appetite.

My appointment with my psychiatrist is after 1 month & I just don't know how to deal with my situation right now. Especially dealing with feelings of unworthiness & guilt. These r very painful feelings
I'm sorry to hear your depressive symptoms are giving you so much trouble. In some cases a doctor will fit a patient in for an earlier appointment if they are in a bad state. I suggest you contact your psychiatrist's office and ask if she or he will see you within a few days instead of a month. If you can't be seen, sometime a medication adjustment can be done over the phone. I hope you get some relief soon.