Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.

should Pristiq er replace zoloft mg per mg. I was taking 150mg

should Pristiq er replace zoloft mg per mg. I was taking 150mg of Zoloft daily, my doctor has changed me to Pristig er 100 mg. I sure don't fell the same. felt better with Zoloft, IT's been two weeks, In your opinon should i go back to Zoloft or give pristiq more time. Thank You: Fill strange

I am also have a morphine drip for my back pain.

Can you tell me why he changed your medication? Did he explain the change to you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was on the zoloft for ten years, He thought it might be time for a change.morphine drip for back pain made me have anxiety after last refill, the dosage was lowered to it's preious month setting, but still have anxiety.

Looking at the situation, if you felt better on zoloft, if it was continuing to help you, then why change?

It's your body, and you know what worked for you, so really, I think you need to be very firm about this and make your views known VERY clearly to your Doc.

I am sure that he believed that the change would be beneficial to you, otherwise he would not have suggested it. Give it a couple of weeks more, and if after that time you still feel that your previous med was better, talk to the Doc .