TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
64783947

my girlfriend broke up with me over 5 weeks ago as i told her

my girlfriend broke up with me over 5 weeks ago as i told her i kissed other people when she broke it off before i told her i used escorts i tried calling her 3 weeks ago and texted plus emailed her she responded with a text saying i have left her with no choice but she has told guards and if i ever contact her or any of her family she will take action she finished texts saying thanking me in advance
the truth is i cant stop thinking about her and i know i love her

CoachJenK :

Hi. Welcome. I am a Licensed Master Social Worker with more than 20 years experience working with individuals and families on a variety of issues.

CoachJenK :

I know how hard this space is for you and that you care for her.

CoachJenK :

I believe the best option now is to honor her wishes and step back and give her the space she is asking for.

CoachJenK :

Continuing to pursue her when she has asked you not to, does not help you in anyway and she may even contact authorities.

CoachJenK :

Sometimes when we give some space it can allow for someone to come back after having the time to process it all.

CoachJenK :

I will wait for you to come online so we can talk.

CoachJenK :

But if that doesn't happen and she does not want to have any contact then your focus needs to be on you and your healing around this loss.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i need to ask you more about waiting

Ok. I am here. Ask me anything you need so I can help you feel calmer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
My response to you was 5 minutes after you wrote. I am sorry if that seemed like a long time to wait. I am here and desirous of supporting you. Let me know and if you would like someone else I can always opt out and send it along to another professional. Either way, I would like to help you.