KansasTherapist
KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.
65252638

My husband only wants to have sex if we watch porn together

My husband only wants to have sex if we watch porn together or if he talk dirty to me, fantasizing about having sex together with another woman (in fantasy, he picks women we mutually know). Otherwise, it is very rare that we have sex without aid, on our own, enjoy each other. We don't have any true intimacy either - no passionate kissing, no foreplay, oral is only fellatio, nothing. I have spoken to him numerous times about how I feel, and he always get mad and says that all I do is complain, am never happy and if I don't like what we have, I should leave.
What you describe is a very selfish person who is only interested in his own needs. It seems unlikely that things will change for the better. Perhaps it's time to ask yourself if this is the right relationship for you. How do you feel about continuing your marriage?