Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Customer Question

what can i take for my depression till i get my zolf.i cant see my dr till sept 28 and i am a mess .i was told i could take st.johns wart for right now is this ok and iam on clonazepan 0.5mg and lorazepan 1mg as needed please help no zoloft for 5 days now please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Doctor Rao replied 4 years ago.

Doctor Rao : Hi are you online
Doctor Rao : Hello
Doctor Rao : As you are not taking Zoloft now you can consider taking StJohns wort. But when you are ready to start Zoloft please discuss and inform your Doctor about this. Short acting benzodiazepines like Lorazepam ate helpful to reduce anxiety but their effect on depression is minimal.
Doctor Rao : I hope you find the answer helpful. I wish you all the best. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information,'Thank you
Doctor Rao : I noticed you rated poor service. I am not sure how I can help you or clarify any information if you haven't responded to my answer or not engaged in the live chat