psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

she is a pre natal heroine baby smart devious ,and just threw

she is a pre natal heroine baby smart devious ,and just threw the cat down the well.I know about the impulses but I think this is more. am I over reacting

A prenatal baby can have many issues but it is well known that there are red flags in children that psychologists find very troubling. These characteristics are not particular to prenatal children. The red flags that we encourage parents to bring to the attention of a professional are bed wetting, setting fires and harming animals. Most children are protective of animals and find them very cute and cuddly. They tend to be nice to animals as part of our human nature. If she is putting animals down a well you should consider talking about that with a professional. It may be nothing more than unfortunate curiosity but it is best to address this now. It may be just that the well is accessible but consider speaking to someone especially if this is not an isolated incident. At the very least you could get some pointers on behavioral issues.

Please press positive feedback so I am compensated