psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

online psychiatric diagnosis i am from India and currently

online psychiatric diagnosis

i am from India and currently studying at QUT in Brisbane. I am applying to all part time jobs but not getting . This makes me depressed every day whenever I see a rejection mail. I cry everyday and since nobody is there to give me support(emotionally) sometimes i feel my past is following me.

Why is it happening I don't know. I try to seek friendship with older people so that i can get emotional support but nobody cares...

Please tell whats the root cause so that I can work upon it.

It sounds like you could be suffering from what we call situational depression. Where depression is chronic in some people with a chemical imbalance, situational depression is brought on life stressors and often leaves when those stressors are resolved. However it can feel just as severe as chronic depression. Either form of depression brings hopelessness, irritability, saddened mood, isolative behavior, crying, forgetfulness and even poor concentration. If you have this depression you should seek out a mental health professional because the work done with that professional can lessen your feelings of depression and help you target what situations are causing you the most stress. You should investigate the mental health system there so that you don't feel that you are alone and have actual interactions with someone who knows about depression. I would encourage you to do this as the move could be making whatever feelings you have more intense.

Please provide positive feedback if this was helpful