KansasTherapist
KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.
65252638

I recently married a man Ive known for one year. His only

I recently married a man I've known for one year. His only daughter is 17 and lives with us part time. She is somewhat pissesuve of her father. Stays with him more when I'm out of town. Sits on his lap, saw her wrap her legs around his waist while sitting on stool. They have shopped together at Victoria secret. She leaves her underwear "thongs" on floor for him to pick up and wash along with other clothes and recently I walked in her room as he does so many times and she was laying with not much covering her private... Exposed! You could see it. She later said she was sleeping. Mind you I didn't ask her. He gives in to all her wishes and not much discipline or correction. I don't know what to think, but I am concerned...help! One more thing...while dating he left me an intimate massage but
at the end said I live you and said her name instead of mine. They sound similar and this could have been a mistake but the next day he kept repeating my name over and over as though he'd realized i

KansasTherapist : Hello
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Waiting for answer please.
Sorry, hand on for a few minutes.
Your husband and his daughter have an inappropriate relationship to say the least. Since you've already talked about it with him, I think you'll have to take a harder stand to make any changes. Try having a talk about agreed upon boundaries that he will stick to if his daughter is to continue to come to your home.