Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.

prostate surgeries and has ed which he has talked to his Dr.about.I no

prostate surgeries and has ed which he has talked to his Dr.about.I now am experiencing
an extreme sexual arousal which Iam trying to appease with vibraters. I have not and can't get up the courage to ralk to anyone who knows me as I believe they will see it as lunacy. \I am though, concerned, that this condition may be a sympton of some health issue of which I'm not aware. Is thes happening a very unusual one that I should be concerned with?

NormanM :

Hello, I'm Norman. Are you ready to chat?

NormanM :

I see that you are still offline so I am going to switch this to Question and Answer mode and leave a reply ready for your return

I think the first think for you to understand that this is not unusual, nor is it the result of some health issue. It is nothing to be concerned about at all.

At least for the present, your husband is having problems, and there no reason in the world why you should not enjoy a different outlet for your sex drive. Until things get sorted out, I'd be inclined to say just get on and enjoy it. You might consider asking your husband if he would like to join in too.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for helping me to the extent that you were able.I have been trying to respond to your rating requests but each was returned for address problems.I did rate the overall service with a 7 because in one sense it was very helpful (my actions were not unusual nor harmful). I still need some help as I am trying to deal with this problem in isolation.I do'nt have answers for myself and realize reluctantly that an outsider could not be expected to address possibilitys that are not even available to me. Your suggestion to somehow include my husband ended when I tried to share some dvd material which might sultely involve him with my need, He was anxious to see them if he could share with fellow male neighbors I refused and he told me what I could do with the material. So that option is out.
I don't know that further contact might help me or not.

Thank you for your concern.

JoeAnn xxxxxx

[email protected]

JoeAnn I think you might find some of the resources at the website here might be helpful.