psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

I am in a very similar similar situation as Tracey and Doug

I am in a very similar similar situation as Tracey and Doug from Thursdays show, my husband is a bisexual and has cheated on me with 2 females and not sure how many males, I want to leave but I am scared of being alone. My family arent close and he has alot of people fooled. I could really use some advice.
We are not Dr. Phil. Do you want answer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I know you arent the dr phil show. I am just looking for someone that could maybe give me a little advice as to how I should handle my situation.

It sounds like you are having issues that can be resolvable but you lack a support system. You can find support in anyone. It doesn't have to be family. But the real decision depends on what you wish to happen. If your husband is cheating with others now or in the past then he is not respecting the relationship and you have to ask yourself what you truly want. If he is receptive to being in a monogamous relationship again then find someone in the marital therapy arena and see how motivated he is to change. This often is a valid way to see how much he wants the relationship. If either he or you do not want the relationship then you have no choice but to end it. You can find support when you are in a place where you want to rebuild your life again. The supports will eventually be available when you know how to leave or if you are going to stay. If this means an individual counselor that would be immensely helpful now or then. Don't let your fear keep you from being happy and making changes in your situation. Fear will only keep you stuck and allow him to do the things he has done in the past.

Please provide a positive rating if this has been helpful.