KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.

I am a women who received oral sex from a guy ( he had a moustache)

I am a women who received oral sex from a guy ( he had a moustache) and I am still sore from it. I don't know if he sucked for so long and so hard that it made me raw or if his moustache rubbed me but it's like a burning sensation. I told him that he was hurting me so we had to quit. He was enjoying it WAY more than I was. I really like him but how do you tell a guy that he doesn't know how to perform oral sex?
It isn't necessary to tell him that he doesn't know what he's doing so much as letting him know what you like. If you prefer gentle licking, or to not Want to have oral sex because of his mustache, it's fine to tell him that.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I really don't think that I am sore from his moustache, but can a man actually injure you down there from performing oral sex?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I wanted to know about the burning sentation
It is certain possible for rough sucking to damage the sensitive skin. Are you concerned there is another problem, like an STD?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, not to say the thought didn't enter my mind, but its getting better. Its been five days and it was way worse a few days ago.

It seems to me that he was just too rough for you. Perhaps someone else he has been with liked it that way. Everyone is different.