psychlady
psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.
52358615

I am a man in my fiftys. I have a beautiful wife. really attractive.

I am a man in my fiftys. I have a beautiful wife. really attractive. For some reason I enjoy using my iphone to film her dressing and undressing and showing it to total strangers. I don't
know if I do this to show others what a great looking wife I have or what. I get excited have a guy watch. Why is that??
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.

This is a fetish that you share with men and women who have a need to have others see their nudity or sexual encounters. This is called voyeurism. This includes knowing others are watching and intentionally allowing that to happen. In this case you need to make absolutely sure that your wife is agreeable to it. Not just passively but totally okay with it. If so then there is nothing wrong with indulging yourself under the right circumstances. You also have to make sure that others are okay with it. It is fine to think your wife is beautiful but this showing it to others can be taboo so you need to make sure that everyone involved is open to this behavior. Limit your behaviors to include only those not offended. You should learn more about this behavior so that you can do this in a fashion that doesn't hurt you wife.

Please press excellent service so I am compensated

psychlady, Therapist
Experience: Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.