KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.

I am concerned that my partner(we love each other) is rarely

I am concerned that my partner(we love each other) is rarely demonstrative sexually. He never really gets excited, only occassionally and sex is infrequent. He claims he loves me and is attracted to me, and has no reason to lie. However I found lim reading literotica alot on his phone.
I am 56 and he is 57. I talk about it and he acts like sex is good and we have alot, once a month if. I need him to have an interest to be attracted to him in that way and recently ny attraction on that way has waned although I love him very much. He is a really good guy, kind, sweet almost too much at times.
It doesn't sound like this is something new, but just the way he's always been. If that's the case, some people are just less interested in sex than others. For them, once a month might be plenty. It isn't a sign of anything other than they have a low libido. If once a month doesn't satisfy you, you should tell him that directly. Ask him to do the things you like. See what he says to that.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If he reads litertica erotic stories why wouldn't he be interested do you think? Is there a difference between reading stories and the actual relations with someone like a loved one?
Is there a particular type of story he likes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no other info. I just saw that he reads erotic stories, he states he finds them interesting. I am curious why that doesn't translate into more romance, fun with us?
Maybe he has some interest that he's afraid to ask you to do with him. Perhaps you could ask him to let you read some stories he likes. That could be very revealing.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you. I will do that. Very helpful
You're very welcome. Please rate my service.