DrFee
DrFee, Psychologist
Experience:  I help people overcome anxiety and enjoy life again.
66179016

I had an arguement with an ex and he wont take responsibilty

I had an arguement with an ex and he wont take responsibilty for his behave and he works for a first Nation Insurance co and calls native people f**king Drunksnd native women down.. Am I obligated to report this to his co or does it seem revengeful.. Im bothered by this ..PLease advise..My email [email protected]

Hello! Please remember that my response is for information only, we are not establishing a therapeutic relationship.

I can certainly see why you would be disturbed!

Was your argument about the fact that he calls Native Americans bad names? Or did it just happen to come up during the course of your argument?

You are not "obligated" to report his behavior in the sense that he hasn't broken any laws. I assume you are asking if you are "morally obligated." I suspect that if you did report it, he might say you were lying.

What is your motivation for wanting to report what he said? The answer to this question might shed some light onto whether or not you should.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I guess given the statements have been said and I told him he should be reported for his actions.. He is a financial planner and works with native people. Then he threatened to cause problems for me .. I guess Im upset and concerned

If he's threatened you, then I think your first priority is to take care of yourself.

Are you concerned for his clients? What are your concerns?

Do you have to have contact with him?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no but we had a brief conversation over the ph and i told him its best we are done \.. Then he text me to say can we have one passion to end it off ? why would he say all that stuff when he knows it hurts

That does sound painful. And --it sounds selfish --asking for that after all he's said and done.

It seems like you have some grieving to do over the loss of this relationship and how he's treated you.

I cannot think of a good reason that you should take this information to his company. Can you?