Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

Is There A Good Psychologist Over There Internet?

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

Hello- I am happy to help you with this.

Bill :

There are many good Psychologist that you can consult with online- on an ongoing basis.

Bill :

There are real time websites such as LivePerson.com

Bill :

Other options in include the following:

Bill :

I trust these resources will help you locate someone that can help you if your desire is to see a Psychologist online.

Bill :

I see that you have entered chat- Do yo have any further questions I can help with today?

Customer:

Is Really Risperdal Are No Longer Use In Some Country's

Bill :

Risperdal is a widely used medication- It is available worldwide - however- If there is a specific country you are interested in knowing I can check.?????

Customer:

Is Diabetes A Side Effect From Risperdal

Bill :

Although it is difficult to determine if there is a relationship between Risperdal and diabetes, studies suggest that people taking the medication may be at a higher risk of developing diabetes. Because diabetes can have serious health consequences, it is important that anyone taking Risperdal be aware of the symptoms of diabetes, such as increased hunger, blurred vision, and fatigue.

Bill :

see detail here:

Bill :

So the answer to your question is that this a possibility in some patients.

Customer:

yes Thanks

Bill :

You are most welcome.

Bill :

I appreciate your positive rating as it is the only way I receive credit for my time

Thank you and have a great day!

Bill :

Best, Bill