psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

Is slavery acceptable or destructive? I was gang raped by

Is slavery acceptable or destructive? I was gang raped by four men at athe age of 17.. so it made me less intimate. I have also seriously considered castration many times and nearly did so when I was 18. I just thought about it again last month (july).
I wear a toe ring.. shave my body hair, have fem type tattoes on the cheeks of my ass and I fight the urge to get a Prince Albert piercing. I find I can not have sexual relationships with women although I find them attractive. The only sex I know is being used my men and I avoid that so I am lonely and depressed. I feel I have no power and control may be it... help me
Do you want advice on rape and its effect on you? Where does slavery come in? Where do the piercings come in?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I think the piercing is submission.. slavery is submission and maybe being raped is involuntary submission. I just don't know

Some forms of piercing can be considered submission but rape is not. A rape scenario that you create may lead to submission. But there is nothing in a true rape that would be submission. We say that the victim is "victimized" for a reason. The victim doesn't voluntary engage in sex in a rape situation. They are fearful, afraid and responding to someone who has used his power to gain sex from an unsuspecting aggressor. It is okay to express yourself and crave activities that are out of the ordinary. You do not however need to let men abuse you. There is a healthy relationship out there for anyone, It starts with valuing yourself so others will too. A therapist could help you come to terms with why you don't allow for positive relationships. Only then will you find out why you allow yourself to be used. I hope that you can find a way to just be you.

please press excellent service so I am compensated