KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.

What if me and the father force the schedule thurs night -

What if me and the father force the schedule thurs night - sat afternoon? can there be long term negative emotional effects on the children? What do I do when they cry and we have to drag them out of house to their dads car? What emotional effects could there be? What should me and the father do when we are dragging them from home and shoving them in car when they are screaming to stay home????
If their father steps up the interactions and attention he is giving the boys, it could be okay. Taking them to his house while they are screaming and crying, is very tough. Perhaps if you were to bring a game or toy they like and you and dad played with them in the house for a limited time before you leave, the boys could be calmer. I'm guessing the boys are allowed to call you when they want to or on a schedule. If this isn't the case, it could help.