Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.

Im from the middle east and am seeking a gender therapist

I need a recommendation letter from a mental health professional that is experienced in gender dysphoria and understands the type of authorization I need as per WPATH
to help me for my surgery as ftm
As far as I can see, there are no therapists in Kuwait who can help you. However, if you can tell me how far you are willing to travel, I shall research this and get back to you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
In two year I will be emigrating to the US, as for now all I need is to start on my recommendation letter in order to proceed with my surgery straight away in 2 years,

Is there any way possible to find a mental health professional that is experienced in gender dysphoria and understands the type of authorization you need as per WPATH Standards: that is willing to consult me online and send me a recommendation letter?

like Skype sessions or something?

Thanks for getting back to me. I think it is highly unlikely that you will be able to do this online, but I shall research it for you and get back to you today

I have had a good look around, and probably the resources will be able to help you. Contact a few of the therapists listed and assess them for yourself – find someone you feel really comfortable with.

The latest WPATH guidelines are not averse to online communication.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you sir,
By stating that the WPATH are not averse to online communication it means that they are ok with it, right?

and about those link, did you check that these therapists meet the requirements?
Indeed it does!

As far as can see, they do meet the necessary standards, but to be sure, you would have to talk to the individuals concerned.