KansasTherapist
KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.
65252638

IM NEED TO ORDER FROM A DVD ABOUT THE LITTLE BOY THAT APPEARED

IM NEED TO ORDER FROM A DVD ABOUT THE LITTLE BOY THAT APPEARED ON YOUR SHOW WITH HIS MOM --HE HAD BEEN CRIPPLIED MOST OF HIS LIFE AND MAD A DVD OF HIS EVENTS THOUGH THE YEARS -- WHAT IS THE WEBSITE SO I CAN ORDER THIS DVD--

Customer: Hello
Customer: Your question didn't say which TV program showed the video you're looking for. An approximate date would help too.
JACUSTOMER-9qayy94g- :

THE TV SHOW WAS THE DRS. APPROXIMATE DATE APRIL - MAY - JUNE 2012--YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT A MENTAL ISSUE--RIGHT?

Customer: Yes, Your question is for information.
Customer: Hang on while I search.
JACUSTOMER-9qayy94g- :

THE TV SHOW WAS THE DRS.-- APPROXIMATE DATE--APRIL/MAY/JUNE/2012--YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT A MENTAL ISSUE--RIGHT?

I'm in the process of deep search the archives for The Doctors. So far I haven't found anything about this little boy. I'll look some more latter today.
http://www.makeafilmfoundation.org/blue/db_screening2.htmlThis is the address where you can order the DVD you're looking for. The boy's name isXXXXX and his movie is Deep Blue Breath. I hope it helps your nephew.
I see you asked for a refund this morning before I was able to answer your question. I hope you will rate my answer again, now that I was able to find the web site you asked for. I spent about an hour and a half looking at episodes of The Doctors to find the story you referred to.