Dr_Anderson
Dr_Anderson, Doctor
Experience:  Psychiatrist
66203730

I forgot to refil my pristine. Ive been without for about five

I forgot to refil my pristine. Ive been without for about five days. I now have vertigo, headache.
Greetings, and thank you for your question. I'm sorry you are going through this! To make sure I know the medicine you are referring to, is it Pristiq you are taking? 50 mg? 100 mg?

The symptoms you are describing are consistent with withdrawal symptoms from being off the medication suddenly. They are not life-threatening, but they can be quite unpleasant! They are typically self-limited for most people and will resolve in several days to a week if nothing further is done. If you resume the Pristiq, however, they should go away.

Of course, you should let your doctor know of these symptoms, and if they worsen you should seek attention as soon as possible.

I hope this helps to get you started! Please let me know if you have any further questions - and please don't rate this until you are satisfied your question has been answered!

Regards, XXXXX XXXXX