TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.

Im not sure if this is the right category for this but im

I'm not sure if this is the right category for this but im just curious why does the guy that im dating likes to kiss and tell? does it have to do with the wayy he's raise? whats the factors? what do they feel after that?

Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

If this is about your relationship, it sounds like your boyfriend feels he might need to brag about what he does in your relationship. By telling others what goes on between the two of you, he is undermining your trust in him. He probably understands that it is not right to do, but his need to be the center of attention and to brag may override his ability to stop.

Some people learn in childhood that there are no secrets. Parents can encourage their children to tell them everything and make them feel guilty of they don't. This teaches the child that there are no boundaries or privacy so they think that telling is normal behavior.

If your boyfriend is doing this, he may feel guilt about what he is doing or he may not. He may not realize he is doing anything wrong.

If your boyfriend does this to you, talk to him about not sharing your relationship with others. Tell him that it bothers you and it may keep you from sharing with him and trusting him. If he still continues, you may want to end the relationship.

I hope this has helped you,