TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

Why is it that last year when I knew what to do to improve

Why is it that last year when I knew what to do to improve my English by reading more books to remember the English language and understand the English language basically because at that time I was going through a rough time from what I remember it was last year summer, I knew what to do but couldn't carry on was i being lazy or unmotivated that was when I was on my old medications?
I'm sorry what exactly is your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is mangawill1 in case you forgot since you deal with many customers so just wanted to remind you. But I prefer Kates help originally or was it not meant to send to Kate I can't remember now?
Hello, good to hear from you. I will opt out and let kate help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Nurse72. Sorry just have more information from Kate because she's been following me all along.

It could've been that your old medications were making you more tired than you realized. Many medications have strong side effects. You also have to consider that people all react differently to mediations. So you can have one medication, give it to several people and each of them will react differently. Some will have many side effects, some none at all and some may have an adverse reaction. The side effects listed on a medication are usually a guideline as to what to expect when you take the medicine. It does not mean that is the reaction you will have.

You could have also struggled because the work was hard. It's not easy to learn a new language and it can be stressful. Some people feel discouraged when faced with something that feels overwhelming. And if you did not deal with the stress, it could have built up and made you feel as you did.

Kate

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What does adverse reaction mean?
A bad reaction, like an allergic reaction or feeling a lot worse than before you started the medication.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Right I was on Olanzapine no higher than 15MG or 10MG or 7.5MG then still last year basically?

If you are asking about how Olanzapine might affected you, that I do not know. Sorry. It's a better question for your doctor who knows your history and how you react to medication. You can also look on line at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000161/. It may give you more information about how the medication has affected you.

Kate

I think we need to start a new thread here and close this question with a rating. Thanks.

TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience: Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.