Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane

,Dear Dr. Keane,Hi, my parents wanted me to keep a hold of some of the photos with him in them because that was a part of my life and they thought I may regret not keeping some. I think it's because my mum wishes she'd kept a photo from when she was younger and dating someone. I got rid of them anyway. It didn't seem right to keep those sorts of things when there were so many bad memories, even though there had been good ones too, but I am continuously trying to move on from that part of my life.

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

.

If you need to get rid of them, as I said previously do so...have to do what is right for you not your mum! But you know that!!!
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.