Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

For years now I have no feeling in my penis. I cant feel any

Customer Question

For three years now I have no feeling in my penis. I can't feel any pleasure and my wife knows this. However, she still wants to have sex. She gets on top and puts me in her then just forgets me and uses me to please herself. After she comes she continues to move. After she has done got her pleasure she'll say"I want to make you feel good knowing that she can't then she just gets off of me. I can't take much more of this and other sex related problems. We've been married fourteen years and sex has allways been a problem. She rubs my penis up and her vagina to make herself cum but she has no remorse then and none when I'm in her and she feeling so good and when she cums. It's a one way sexual relathionship. There is know is know way that I could have sex with any woman that couldn't feel anything in her vagina and me jump up and down on her knowing that I'm just using her to make myself feel good. I give up on trying to get her to be honest and see how she would feel if she were me.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 2 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

I am sorry to hear about this problem-

Bill :

I see that you are offline now and when you come back on if you have any follow up questions feel free to ask.

Bill :

After working with couples for 35 years I can see that there are foundational issues that will need to be addressed with an Expert- meaning a Qualified Marriage and Family Therapist who can help with this.

Bill :

Often times, and as it sounds as in what you write, a spouse (your wife) may be unwilling to consider therapy as this is a manifestation of her unwillingness to consider your feelings about the issue.

Bill :

IF that is the case, then you need to seek counseling with a Therapist that can help you sort out your options.

Bill :

Have you considered getting some professional help?

Bill :

???????????

Bill :

I see you have entered chat------ feel free to type now.

Customer:
Bill :

Customer:
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience: 35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
Expert:  Bill replied 2 years ago.
You may have inadvertently responded and rated before getting the full benefit of my assistance.

Please continue the conversation here if you have further information you would like me to repsond to and I will be happy to do so.

Best, Bill