KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.

Im going through a divorce. My spouse is in the relationship

Im going through a divorce. My spouse is in the relationship that ended our marriage. This person has 3 - 9yr old boys. I am concerned about sexual abuse as our child is a 2 1/2 yr old little girl. Help?
The responsibility to protect your daughter is going to be on her father when she is with him. If your relationship with him is good enough that you can sit down and talk about this, that would be your best bet. Ask him to make a safety plan, that you can both use when your daughter is around partners or people that you're dating, and their children. Some examples are, your daughter can't be left alone without adult supervision with other children. She has to have her own room to sleep in, can't share it with any boys, and no boys can go in her room without an adult. Try to think of situations where she might be taken advantage of and what you would be willing to do to keep her safe.