KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.

I met a woman who is age 55, same as me. We were having sex

I met a woman who is age 55, same as me. We were having sex and I hurt her and tore her vagina slightly. She thought she was wet enough, so the next day we purchased some lube and used it freely. I was still not able to enter her completly and it was embarrasing for her and affected the entire weekend. We want to have a sexual relationship but after 4 trys we don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

KansasTherapist : Hello
KansasTherapist : Has she been seen by a doctor since this happened?
KansasTherapist : It sounds like there may be some swelling or some other problem that needs to be checked out. If her doctor says there's no problem, it maybe she is tight because she's anxious possible pain. If that's the case, You can use your fingers to slowly stretch the vaginal wall a very little bit at a time. This can be part of your sex play along with licking and kissing. It may take a few sessions for her to relax but if you include other ways of pleasuring each other, it can be enjoyable.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We did go to the doctor and she said everything looked fine. In stretching her vagina with my fingers how would I do that? Also is there anything else we could do?
To stretch her vagina you would start with one finger. If that feels tight, you would move your finger around, pushing against the sides, enough to stretch to the opening a bit but not to be painful. If one finger fits easily, use two, and so on, until the vaginal opening is a little larger than the size of your penis.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you very much!!
You're very welcome.