I am very sorry to hear of the situation. Before I proceed could you please provide me with a little more information on her situation. Please take your time to answer each of these questions in as much detail as possible.
1) How long has she been diagnosed?
2) How long has she been seeing her current Psychiatrist?
3) How many Psychiatrists has she been supervised by over the years?
4) Has she ever experienced a period where she has been satisfied with the management of the illness (meaning has she been happy with her treatment not her situation).
5) Has her care involved any other kinds of professionals (Psychologists, etc) and if so what has their contribution been?
6) What has the course of the illness been like? What is she like at her worst and what is she like at her best?
Regarding her current situation:
1) Have you ever known her to attempt suicide or make preliminary plans to do so?
2) If a rating of 10 is no risk of self harm and a rating of 1 is a immediate and definite likelihood of self harm how would you rate her current level of risk?