Alicia_MSW
Alicia_MSW, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Specializing in mental health counseling
65143460

Hi there it is my exs birthday today whom i still really love

Hi there it is my ex's birthday today whom i still really love and i was wondering what is reaction would be if i sent him a text to wish him happy birthday or is it better to just leave it? Which would work out better for me?

Alicia_MSW :

Hi there. I'm Alicia, I'm happy to help you today.

Alicia_MSW :

To be quite honest with you, I don't think there's anything wrong with sending a text message to wish him a happy birthday. It doesn't have to be long or complicated, and unless things ended badly between the two of you or there's other reasons you might have for not sending the message (and if you want to talk about that, just reply to this message here), he might actually appreciate hearing from you. There's nothing wrong with staying in touch with an ex, especially if you still care about him. Please let me know if you want to discuss this some more.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
it was more a phsycic answer I was looking for
No problem - somehow your question ended up in the mental health category. I will send your question to a moderator so your question will be directed to a psychic. Good luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi alicia i am just checking you forwarded my question as i have not received an answer yet? sorry to be nuisance
Hi there - I did send your question to a moderator directly after my last reply. I'll send another message, however, just to be sure. Sometimes it can take a bit of time for a response, so please be patient. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks and sorry to be a nuisance once again!