Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I would like your opinion please and

Dear Dr. Keane, I would like your opinion please and preferably chat if we can about looking forward more and not back and about how you think I am doing. I also would like to chat more about growth and you've said a couple of times now about self-talk etc forever, I'd also like to chat about that please. I have a couple of thoughts myself that I would really value your input on as I'd like to check that they are focussed on the right sort of direction. I am hoping that we do manage to connect. I am hoping that you still want to and have time for me and to help. You sound like you do from the previous post. I hope that is still the case. I did manage to get online earlier when you were, you perhaps realised you didn't have time to chat, not sure. I hope it's nothing to do with anything I've said or done as I respect you a lot. I can also be here Tuesday if we do not connect today. Please let me know if you recieve this, thanks.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, sorry we have not been able to connect in real time. I have very limited time right now but if you tell me your thoughts that would be helpful. I can't promise I'll be online much this week, but I'll try to answer your postings when I can. Hopefully we will be able to chat.

Customer: