Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

I am trying to search for a kit that was on offer 3 to 4 weeks

Customer Question

I am trying to search for a kit that was on offer 3 to 4 weeks ago, it was for people who are experiencing insomnia and stress and also had a detos in it. It was about $360 and was a program for 2 months.

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 4 years ago.
Hi Mary- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

There a number of Natural Supplement "Kits" that are marketed for persons with stress and insomnia.

Here is an example:

If you could explain a bit more about where you saw what you were looking for "a couple of weeks ago" I will do everything I can to help identify exactly what you are seeking.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Bill
Expert:  Bill replied 4 years ago.
I would respectfully appreciate your helping me by responding vs rating this BAD SERVICE.

I simply was trying to get more feedback from your original question to provide the best possible answer.

Please show me the respect of at least responding.

Thanks, Bill
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!