Wow, i am sure that hurts as well. Why is he not in jail. I am assuming the congregation knows what happened. Does the church acknowledge how this might be hurtful to you?
Your school likely has referrals available at no cost to you. Some thoughts for healing are:
1) Acknowledge the pain
2) Understand it wasn't your fault - neither incident
3) Talk to others who have been through it - call that hotline
4) Process the pain - it is ok to cry
5) Release the anger - anger is understandable, but in the end it hurts no one but you
6) Pray - you sound spiritual. Dont let a few thoughtless so called believers turn you off from you greatest source of strength,
7) Don't give up. You have come this far. Keep moving forward. You will eventually work through it.
It sounds as if this wasn't exactly what you were looking for. More than anything you probably just need a listening ear. Please give the hot line a try.