Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

what is dysplasia?

Customer Question

what is dysplasia?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Doctor Kevin replied 4 years ago.

Dr.Kappler :

thank you for choosing this website to get a definition of the term dysplasia.

Dr.Kappler :

This is a medical term that refers to an abnormality of development or in pathology and alteration in size, shape, an organization of adult cells

Dr.Kappler :

I'm not sure if you're just looking for dictionary definition however so let me know if there was a specific context in which you need to understand the term

JACUSTOMER-7ema5gye- :
Dr.Kappler :

I would like you to let me know what you mean by bad service. You asked a simple question I answered it and then asked if there was a specific context in which you need to understand the term. If you do not want to work with me or answer my questions and I would be glad to refer you to someone else. Labeling me as offering bad service after I've asked you specifically if you could refine your question so that I may answer it in a more specific way shows me that there is something else going on. I have made every effort to help you find an adequate answer to your question. I will opt out and allow you to talk to another professional and I strongly suggest that you be more specific in your request.