Dr_Anderson, Doctor
Experience:  Psychiatrist

Dr Andersenonly 29/july partc

Dr Andersen- I had tests done. Your opinion will be invaluable to move forward whether to rule out or retest. Next email

Dr_Anderson : Depending upon when they were done, it is possible to have been exposed more recently and have it. If they were recent and negative, it is not likely Lyme is to blame.
Dr_Anderson : If they were done within the past 3 months, I'd think there is no need to retest. If longer than that, a retest wouldn't be a bad idea.

I thought exposure was June 2011april 2012 test -Igm Result -reactivity to nonspecific bands 37,45 IgG 41

Thought exposure was June 2011 ---

Test done April 2012- stoney brook

that was above results

March 30 tsh 4.86

esr westergren 4

Lyme disease ab w/rfx .20

APRIL 2012 - stoney brook lab

see above

June 2012 band Lyme IGG, 41 reactive

I will send exact reports as I see my typing may confuse you.

So, at the most, you have had 3 bands positive (it usually calls for 6 to be considered a positive test), but you still have had notable exposure because more than 1 (or none!) bands tested positive. Not exactly sure what to make of that, the infectious diseases guys would know better than me, but it may have some bearing on the symptoms you are having.