Suzanne, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  LCSW, RN. Mental Health, Relationship & Parenting issues.EMDR, Hypnosis.

ASK SUZANNE, i really gave my husband a hard time over the

ASK SUZANNE, i really gave my husband a hard time over the weekend. i feel like we don't really get along. I no longer think he is a nice person. I also have a lot of anger towards him for our sexual problems. I am also angry that we aren't better off financially as compared to everyone else around us. I really gave it to him. This was a tough hard weekend for me. My son is 15 months old. I still regret having him sometimes and feel like I never should have gotten pregnant. I just feel so angry. Can you help me desolve some of my anger? I don't want to and I can't live like this. I'm thinking maybe my husband and I spend next weekend apart. Maybe that will help? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to call my psychologist and make an appt. I saw him last tuesday and he said i am doing better mentally now than i have in a long time. but because of this awful weekend, i'm going to call and make an appt.

ASK SUZANNE, I need to try to get over our physical and sexual problems. because of the fact that my husband never comes on to me, I don't feel like he loves me. I feel like there is something wrong with me. I feel like I'm not attractive. I feel like he doesn't really want me. How can I get over this. I need to try. He is not going to change. Thanks, Jen

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hi Jen,
Did something happen to set off your anger this weekend? (other than the long-standing problems?)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no. i just don't see my husband as having any value other than taking care of the baby.
It really sounds like it's time for the two of you to head to marriage counseling again. As long as the two of you are living like roommates rather than as intimate partners, it seems these problems may just keep going on and on. Both of you are two young to be living without intimacy. In the meantime, you have do some really hard decision-making to do, and this issue is important enough that it needs to be done with your psychologist. If he refuses to change or to search for other answers for his lack of interest, you will need to decide how long you can continue on the way things are. Could you stand living this way awhile longer if he were more verbally supportive and positive toward you? Take some time to figure out exactly what you need from him in order to keep the marriage going.Life as a single mother--especially of a baby-- is very, very hard. It's worth trying every possible avenue to save the marriage. Don't give up until you have tried every single thing you can think of. Ask your psychologist for a referral to the best couples counselor he knows of.
Suzanne, Mental Health Professional
Experience: LCSW, RN. Mental Health, Relationship & Parenting issues.EMDR, Hypnosis.