TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

EFT I found it useful. Full name Emotional Freedom Techniq

EFT I found it useful. Full name Emotional Freedom Technique.

That is good! Then I would stick with it if it works for you. Everyone is different in what works so it's good you have found something. Have you had much trouble finding an on line therapist to work with? I would imagine that you would at least need someone who is willing to Skype.

.

Kate

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I found the EFT one had a long chat on skype but before not on the new medication am on now then so couldn't take in the information but in the end just text typed and payed him a few amounts since he gave me a discount for asking questions via email or skype text chat and skype chat after I did EFT for a few months now need to double check what to do to improve and cure myself better and not misunderstand what he mentioned before.
So would you want to go back to him or someone else who does EFT?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Him for sure don't know of anyone else because he seems very friendly and gives me a discount and has many ways to EFT not just the one am doing and helpful he is.

Then he sounds like a good choice. You may want to work with him and see how it goes. Also, ask him for any self help ideas that he may have based on EFT that you can practice at home to improve your symptoms.

.

Kate