TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

With that last website I gave you the first time they said

With that last website I gave you the first time they said am not listening to them the method they didn't give me any other method?
So you have used them before?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes.
Ok, thanks. They probably do not offer any other type of therapy. They do state on their web page that CBT is the therapy that they offer so that is what they have available. What other type of therapy are you looking for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well there's loads my psychiatrist said?

I am not sure I understand what type of therapy you are looking for. It does help to know that in your search for an on line therapist. But if you are not sure, you could describe it to me and I'll try to help.

Kate

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't know since I haven't studied psychology so not sure?

Then you may want to try the CBT just to see if the technique works for you. If not, you can search for another therapist. Or if you don't want to do that, you can try another on line therapy site and see if they will work with you on what type of therapy will work. Many times it is a matter of trial and error to find out what you feel works for you.

.

Kate

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Now am looking for extra therapy online to help me get fully recovered or recovered or cured or better because my psychiatrist is waiting for my care coordinator to return back to work to choose another psychologist but if they can't help the same or worser than the one now that's why am looking for some online therapy which i found was EFT not sure if know what it is for OCD only?

I'm not as familiar with the EFT's effect on OCD since it is not a therapy I use. What is best for OCD is CBT, exposure to the anxiety/feared situation and group therapy.

.

You may want to start a new thread if you have more questions.

.

Kate