Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt

For Dr Rossi only: can you take another look at my guys head

For Dr Rossi only: can you take another look at my guy's head today please?

If it helps you at all, he was born 6/11/67.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Yes, I can use the I-ching and Tarot drawing to see what the energies are. I will post the results later in the day to this tread. Remember- these are just energies like the weather forecast.

From the I-ching:

Hexagram 11 in love affairs indicates few difficulties which can be overcome with hope and persistence. As long as he keeps his initial affection/feelings for you, he will be able to overcome the hassles he's facing at the present.

Tarot energy of the day - Seven of Swords: indicates the need for him to be tactful in matters of business/finances and question other's motives in order not to be taken advantage of. Cautions against being deceived or bullied into doing something he's not up to.

These are energies (not something written in stone) the way he thinks and acts (because of free will) would ultimately determine the outcome he is seeking.

Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience: PsyD, LPC, CHt
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So you are saying that my not contacting him, playing it cool, *trying* to do my own stuff is the best I can do? It is so so hard. When I feel like all my whole works is coming down around me and I miss him so.

I know you have said that there are no hard and fast rules for stuff like this
...but he is going to come back to be right? And do you have any idea when?

He is working on his own issues now. You are being respectful to this and depending on the progress he is able to make during this time, it is possible for him to see through the problems that he believes were in the way in the past. He has to learn from his own experiences in order to grow as an individual in order to be able to be there for another person.

The tarot or I-ching only show what is influencing him and the time would depend on what progress he makes meanwhile. You can still send a letter out after you see him, (if you believe that the two of you may run into one another).

If there is anything else, let me know.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to to assist you with the service you seek.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dr Rossi - I did not actually mean to give you a "frowny face" before. I am sorry about that. If you can tell me how to fix it, I will be glad to.

I also wanted to ask you to look at his head again. I got really frustrated with him this past week and basically told him I was going to leave him alone. Essentially I got fed up with the distance and tried to say so by saying I was in a lot of pain, and just wanted him to be happy, so I would let him go. In return, he said, "I love you, babe. You are a great woman." which I took to be a good thing. (this was all on the text) Then we made some small talk about my son. That was nice, that e showed an interest. So can you please take a look at his energies and tell me what you see?

Earlier in the week he'd told me he was having a sucky week and was getting ready to move all his stuff out.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Hi again,

Yes, I'll use the I-ching and post the info later today under this tread. It is a good sign that he's making sure that you know that he loves you. Try not to stress yourself so much.

Is he at his friend's house? Did he say where is he moving his stuff to?

I ching-

Hexagram # 33

This addresses his situation - Confirms that he's moving away from his family life due to incompatibility and that this is going to cause financial problems but it's going to be temporary. He will have to cut his losses.

Hexagram# 8

This addresses your relationship inquiry- happiness is possible, development of affairs, possibly getting some kind of help from outside sources (this may relate to his living situation at the moment and/or moving in with you)

Patience on your part is required, remaining strong and confident; the hexagram cautions against acting rash or unreasonable as it can ruin things.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dr. Rossi - so, just continue to be strong, and let him work things out on his side...give him space, and not worry about not hearing from him? I have not heard from him since the day that he said "I love you babe..." etc to me. Just stay confident and don't worry?

Stay confident. If you worry, that won't change anything except make you anxious and sad. If he senses that you're stressed out, he may feel guilty. He already is dealing with a lot of guilt and stress in his own situation right now.

Giving him the needed time to sort out his life is unselfish and well intended act on your part.