Dr_Anderson, Doctor
Experience:  Psychiatrist

thanks for subscription. since my previous Q, I went to local

Customer Question

thanks for subscription. since my previous Q, I went to local county hospital where a Dr.i saw for 5 min. 'scribed me sertraline and hydroxine hcl. so im just barely functional instead of constantly on the verge of passing out. the hospital wants ppl to show up @ 7am which means i would have to get up & out of the house by 5am and although i intended to go for a follow up, there is no way i could go through all of that now. i was also sent a RIDONKULOUSLY large bill for what they did. i give up
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr_Anderson replied 4 years ago.
Greetings, and thank you for the post. Since the screen I have doesn't identify you, which question was the previous one?

I'm sorry you got socked with such a huge bill (I hope you have insurance that will cover this!), but don't give up! The fact that you went to the hospital, are taking your medications, and are even planning to go for the follow-up in spite of the horrid hour you have to go argues quite strongly in your will to get better. This will to be better shall serve you quite well. In fact, it will be necessary for you on your path to wellness.

Hang in there!

Dr. Anderson

I noticed that this interaction has been rated with a negative rating. However, my request for more information was not responded to - did my question not come thorough? Of course, I'm more than happy to expand and continue to assist you, so I must presume there was confusion on the new rating system.

Please feel free to reply to my request for more information, so that I can assist you more specifically. And please reconsider the negative rating! I take a great deal of pride in trying to help people with thorough, specific, and thoughtful answers, so a negative rating is quite frustrating to receive.

Dr. Anderson