Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, can we chat please if you have a moment?

Dear Dr. Keane, can we chat please if you have a moment? I do think that I am now feeling something in mood other than the side effects from the fluoxitine. I would like to talk to you about it, so hope to be able to catch up with you soon. Thanks!
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, I will be offline most of tomorrow but will try in the morning to catch you online.

Customer:

Hi, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you know, between 9:30am and 10:45am approx, your time, I can't be online due to work but will try to be before and after those times. Hope to catch you online soon.

Customer:

May be probably nearer 11am your time I'll be able to be online again.

Customer:

but will try to be here until around 9:20am/9:30am.

Dr.Keane :

I will try again later today, hopefully around the time you'll be online!

Customer:

Hi, so sorry that I missed you again because I was doing something for my parents. I can unfortunately only be online around 11am until 11:30am and from about 3pm your time. I'm doing 2 jobs today and neither unfortunately allow me computer time for personal things. I'll keep trying though.

Customer:

I should be at home and done with work at the times I've stated there.

Customer:

I have to go to second job at 11:30am your time you see.

Customer:

I do want to say that the time that you were online is usually fine and I would normally have been able to be here, it's such a busy day and I do keep hoping I will be able to be here. I'll try again around 11am your time and hope that I get home on time. If not then I can most certainly be here around 3pm your time and I'll just try to be here as long as possible from then.

Customer:

I will also say this, that I think that there have been some subtle changes, possibly positive ones this cycle, not really sure, although did have a really hard time of it yesterday, starting to feel a bit better today. Hopefully we will catch up for a chat. I will keep trying to be here in between work shifts.

Customer:

Friday's are just a bit on the busy side at the moment for me. I do wish I could have been here earlier.

Customer:

as I normally can be.

Customer:

Hi, okay I am online and can be until 4:30pm (11:30am your time).

Customer:

I am so sorry. I have to go to my other job now and won't be able to be back online until 3pm your time. I am sure you understand as you too have been busy at work this week. I'll get online at 3pm. I really must go or I'll be late. I hope your day is going well so far.

Customer:

If you are online and see this just let me know whether I should use this post or start a new post please and, well anything else that suits you of course.

Customer:

and I hope you aren't too annoyed with me and all the attempts to connect.

Customer:

Hi, just to let you know I have finished work for the day and so will be online.

Customer:

Im sorry. After a bad night's sleep last night it's catching up on me. I hope you have a good night.