TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

I would like to ask for help from Kate McCoy, M.Ed, NBCC, LPC

Customer Question

I would like to ask for help from Kate McCoy, M.Ed, NBCC, LPC and another expert who isn't Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC and Nurse72 but another lady expert who knows about paranoid schizophrenia and OCD expert not just some knowledge and experience quite a lot like Kate McCoy, M.Ed, NBCC, LPC and Dr. Rossi or better.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 4 years ago.
Hello, how can I help you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you remember me?

Here is the link for my past log or messages?:

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/6ry7p-ask-help-dr-rossi-kate-mccoy.html

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/66n7p-schizophrenia-don-t-feel-doing-nothing.html?r=ems|2012-06-05|176

Just want you to see what you think about what the last experts said if their good experts and giving good advise since the male one and nurse72 who am talking about weren't very good were a bit misunderstanding and careless basically and not careful enough and want to see if dr rossi is a good expert and giving good advise and what you think about the all the stuff i sent?

Nurse72 said in this chat that's why I can't send you the link to it?:
Customer
You said before I see you want to become a movie director. Many creative people have mental illness and this actually is to their advantage when real creativity is needed. What steps have you taken towards this goal? I have done some thinking, creating, researching, advise and help from a friend onlne, looking at stuff online to do with movies and information brought film school dvd's that were from hollywood film school watched some but found it hard to take in the information also paid for some online classes but never got back to do any of them again trying to get better at least to cope if not cured. Been ill since those times i brought those stuff and in the last few years on the old medications. Been lazy because of my mental illnesses found out and found it hard to focus and get things done even near new medications or old ones but think took new medications or one type or didn't can't remember. Found it hard to concentrate or focus and remember stuff.

Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:05 PM
You should give school a try again after being on your new meds. Anything that's worth anything is going to take effort! It's going to be hard and it's ok
6/10/12 11:08 PM
Don't let one film school DVD get you frustrated. Those videos are trying to sell their school not tell a story. Its just a sales pitch DVD
6/10/12 11:09 PM
Being lazy is no excuse
6/10/12 11:09 PM
Anyone can be lazy Customersays:
6/10/12 11:10 PM
are you saying am being lazy and it's my fault?
Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:10 PM
You can be brilliant and be lazy or be brilliant and be successful
6/10/12 11:10 PM
No not at all
6/10/12 11:10 PM
You said you are being lazy in your post Customersays:
6/10/12 11:11 PM
yes because of my mental illnesses never got anything done was lazy with everything
Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:11 PM
Im saying don't use your mental illness to excuse being lazy
6/10/12 11:12 PM
Nobody is perfect, we all have faults Customersays:
6/10/12 11:12 PM
didn't do nothing
Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:13 PM
Mine are different than yours but i still have many faults and so does everyone
6/10/12 11:14 PM
Do you have a job now? Customersays:
6/10/12 11:14 PM
just a volunteering job
Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:15 PM
Thats great! What is a typical day like for you? Customersays:
6/10/12 11:17 PM
but the another expert said it's not my fault am lazy and so did my psychiatrist and care coordinator so why you saying i am you sound like my family saying it all my life saying no excuses for all your symptoms it's your own fault all your life you lazy and other stuff
Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:17 PM
No im not saying its your fault, I'm saying do something about it.
6/10/12 11:19 PM
Your mental illness makes you lazy I understand that. But you have to work through that lazy feeling. It will be hard but you can Customersays:
6/10/12 11:19 PM
i can only if i recover then i will be since am starting to feel less lazy now from the medications
6/10/12 11:19 PM
so it's the medications that are helping
Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:20 PM
You may always have that lazy feeling. Then what will you do?
6/10/12 11:22 PM
If you're a movie director in the middle of making a movie, you wake up and feel lazy one day. Would all movie making stop?
6/10/12 11:23 PM
That's the hard part Customersays:
6/10/12 11:23 PM
no because it's my passion
6/10/12 11:24 PM
i don't want to be like in the past i want to recover and really see if am lazy because of my mental illness
6/10/12 11:24 PM
can we chat tomorrow it's late here and am tried?
Nurse72 says:
6/10/12 11:28 PM
Yes goodnight. We can chat tomorrow

Hello, and thanks for requesting my help.

I do not feel comfortable evaluating other Professionals work. I am sorry that you feel they did not help. If I can answer a question or address a problem for you, I would be glad to do so.

Kate