TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

Ι HAVE DEPRESSION NO VERY STRONG.IN THE MORNING IS THE WORST

Customer Question

Ι HAVE DEPRESSION NO VERY STRONG.IN THE MORNING IS THE WORST TIME. I TAKE EFEXOR 150 MG(THE MORNING) AND 75 MG(AFTERNOON) FOR TEN YEARS I NOT FEEL BETTER.DO I MUST CHANGE THE MEDICINE?
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!KONSTANTINOS
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 4 years ago.

Hello Konstantinos, I'd like to help you with your question.

.

You may need a change in your medication. Medications are helpful to ease the symptoms but the vary in their effectiveness. Each person has their own body chemistry and what works for one may not work for another. Also, once you take medication for a while, your body becomes accustomed to it and you either need an increase in dosage or you need to try a new medication. Depending on who prescribed your medication, you should try to go back to that person and talk to them about trying another kind of medication.

You may also want to try therapy. Although medications can help you with your symptoms, they cannot cure your depression. Therapy is highly effective in helping you address your symptoms and find better ways to cope so you feel better and may even be able to take less medication, or no medication at all.

To find a therapist, talk with your doctor about a referral. Or contact a local university for counseling referrals.

Learning more about depression can help you as well. Here is a link that talks about depression and offers solutions, including different medications you might be able to try:

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/depression_signs_types_diagnosis_treatment.htm

I hope this has helped you,
Kate

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
PLEASE I WANT TO MAKE VERSION.I WANT TO ENTER THE PRODUCT KEY..
MAY YOU HELP ME? I HAVE NOT MUCH EXPERIANSE.THANK YOU.

Thank you for the request. But I am not an expert in that area. I will refer your question to the moderator so they can help you.

Kate