Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I wanted to let you know this, even though

Dear Dr. Keane, I wanted to let you know this, even though it’s a busy day with lots of work to be done. I want you to know that it has come to the relevant time as suggested by the GP to start taking the meds for the following 10 days or so. I just felt I wanted to let you know. So, we’ll see what impact they have. I am trying to think positive thoughts about it. I have been doing some self-talk. It also helps a lot having you to talk to and I do feel very warmly supported by you. I hope we catch up soon but for now I wanted you to know that bit of info as this is a busy day at work, then it’s the weekend and I am attending some fun stuff for the Jubilee that a friend has invited me to. Thanks also for your recent feedback, it's appreciated. I hope you get this and also have a great weekend!!!

Dr.Keane :

thanks for telling me.....and I'll try and check in to see how you are faring!! enjoy your weekend.

Customer:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for taking time to respond. I am very glad and relieved that you still want to give support. It helps a lot to know that you still want to because I do still need your help. I will be sure to check in and update you on how things are going and it's always good to talk to you and always feels a positive experience. Enjoy your weekend too!
you too..