DrFee
DrFee, Psychologist
Experience:  I help people overcome anxiety and enjoy life again.
66179016

rr:mn

Customer Question

Been depressed all my life, after a manic episode 8yrs ago, I was found to be bipolar. I used to be agorophobic but got over that 10yrs ago. Now I have sever anxiety. Went to VA for counseling 2wks ago. I was always on psych meds but never had counseling. Now a recent 30yr significant other relationship ended, not my choosing. Before her I had 2 daughters who are in thier mid 30's and have never seen them since birth. Any advice. Also since I was 16 i have repressed being sexually abused by a boss.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  DrFee replied 4 years ago.

DrFee :

Hello! Please remember that my response is for information only, we are not establishing a therapeutic relationship.

DrFee :

I think that would be a very good idea to return to therapy and try it for a longer period of time.

DrFee :

Hello--Do you need some guidance for finding a therapist?

DrFee :

One place to look is on this website: www.psychologytoday.com therapists have pictures and profiles there.

DrFee :

If ---you don't want to go through the VA, that is.

DrFee :

Can I help answer some specific questions about therapy for you?

DrFee :

It looks like you are not here, or are having some trouble. I'm going to save and exit, if you return I can step back in.