Dr. Olsen
Dr. Olsen, Psychologist
Experience:  PsyD Psychologist

what would you think if you found your husbands cell phone

what would you think if you found your husbands cell phone bill,and found over 2000 text messages, and it was a a 34 yrs old single woman
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Olsen replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for writing in JustAnswer.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation.
Let me ask you a few questions first.
Have you talked to your husband about this?
Has he ever cheated on you before?
Please let me know by clicking on “Reply” and I will then craft my response.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
as far as i know he has not cheated on me..i did speek to him about what i found he told me that she was a friend and that he was not going to end his friendship with her..i have expressed how much this hurts me..we do not get our cell phone bill in the mail any longer he pays the bill on line, so i dont know if he is still talking to her...we have only been intimate one time in the last 1 1/2 years..i have 2 children a fourteen yr old daughter and a 7 yr old son..i feel like i am on an emotional roller coaster for the past 2 years..i even called her on her cell phone and she did not return my call, i tried to friend request her on facebook and she did not accepted me as a friend..i have been married for 20 years..this has consumed my life..i do love him but i dont trust him..i also went on his computer he plays the yoville game..i noticed one woman he had a friendship with they got into a little tiff over the yoville game because she was dating some guy on the game it was just so bizarre..he ended his friendship with her on yoville by saying love you always..another woman he was speeking on this site they were commenting on his "hard cock" i know that this is just a game but he is a 48 yr old man..he should not be talking to woman in that matter..maybe im just an old fashion girl...but i never speek like that in front of a man ever..thats how i was raised..please help me
Expert:  Dr. Olsen replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,
Thank you for your reply.
Will be back with my answer in 10 min..
Expert:  Dr. Olsen replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,
Thank you for your reply.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation.
Sending 2000 text messages to an woman is inappropriate.
There is no reason for that.
You as a wife have a right to tell him to stop doing this.
His behavior is hurting you and your family.
It sounds like he is also addicted to the yoville game.
His interaction with another woman is also inappropriate.
You have to be very clear about his inappropriate behavior as a husband and father for your children.

Please let me know if you have more questions or I have overlooked any. Warm regards,