Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane,Id like to ask for your support please.

Dear Dr. Keane, First of all thanks for being positive about the meds and GP visit and for being here still to chat to. I told my mum about the appointment too and the meds, can't keep that from her, she's as positive as you seem to be. I know the choice was mine to have the GP prescribe meds and it is only for 10 days per month at the relevant time I should take them, so I know it could be worse. I am trying to stay positive about it all and trying not to think that I'm inadequate for choosing them versus not having anything. I'm not having second thoughts, just feel down on myself about it. I really hope it will be short-term use only. I know it could be worse and it isn't very much and at a low dosage, and maybe it might be worth it if they help along with chatting to you and using the tools I have. I am trying to be positive and brave, it's just not easy to be at the moment. I need to wait a bit before taking the first lot of 10, so it's at the right time. I'd like to chat a bit, I'd like some support again. I admit I took one pill, just wanted to see what it was like, silly isn't it? Sorry for making a fuss about the actual GP's appointment. It did go quicker and a bit easier than expected, probably because I wasn't really asked many questions, expected more, and the 10 mins went quickly, and she had to leave to get the booklet I told you about. I do try my best at everything and in someways I am glad she gave me something, after all I don't think I'd be best pleased to have made the effort to go away with just a booklet about what I already know. Hope to be able to chat soon about this. I know that sometimes our schedules aren't always in synch and it isn't always easy but I hope that you continue to have time for me. I'll keep trying to be here as much as I can.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
To Dr. Keane, Hoping we can chat when you are next online,i'm assuming that's still okay. I'll be back around 8am your time. Just writing this incase you are up and check early on a Sunday. I'll stay online from then anyway.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dear Dr. Keane, Please can we chat? I hope that you have time to. I'd like some advice please.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am trying really hard to have a post that can be a chat post with Dr.Keane and not Q&A. Thanks! By all means send the emails so she is aware. I have posted yet again so that hopefully when she is online we can chat.
got this chat.
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.