Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, Can we chat please? I hope it is okay to. Oh

Dear Dr. Keane, Can we chat please? I hope it is okay to. Oh and thanks for being positive about the meds and GP visit and for being here still to chat to. I suppose the choice was mine to have the GP prescribe meds and it is only 10 days per month at the relevant time I should take them, so I know it could be worse. I am trying to stay positive about it all and trying not to think that I'm inadequate for choosing them. I'm not having second thoughts, just feel a bit down on myself about it today. I forgot to say that the GP also saidif they don't work then she'll look into something else and indicated I'm normal. She didn't seem concerned about anything. I really hope that the meds will be okay and that it will be short-term use only. I know it could be worse and it isn't very much and at a low dosage, and maybe it might be worth it if they help along with chatting to you. I do feel reassured that you are here and still willing to give support. Along with chatting to you, using the tools and the meds things will keep improving right? I am trying to be positive and brave. Sorry for making a fuss about the GP's appointment. It did go quicker and a bit easier than expected. I do try my best at everything, including trying my best to be here to chat. I hope we can chat soon. I'm out at work between 9:15am and 2:15pm. I will try to check inbetween times, around 11am but then until 2:15pm I won't have the access to chat unfortunately. All times are in your time. Please though write any comments you have if you don't have time to chat today.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 2 years ago.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, not sure we will be catch each other today, my schedule is not going to synch with yours today....I'll try later...

Customer:

Hi, oh okay, thank you for letting me know. I'll try my best to be here later. If we don't catch each other today I will try again another day.

Customer:

Thank you for being so considerate and leaving me that message. It's appreciated. My work schedule is a bit all over the place today, as you can tell, which is unfortunate and at 3:20pm my time I could have been here if it were the school holidays, but not quite there yet, got a few more weeks to go. Well, I'll keep trying. If I don't catch you today then I wish you a great weekend and hope we can catch each other some day soon.

Customer:

Thanks also for the support you still give me. I know I say thanks a lot, but a person can't have too much thanks I reckon.

Customer:

I am here online, I see you might be?

Customer:

Dear Dr. Keane, Well, seems like you must be very busy. I noticed you online and kept the chat post up on my screen in case you did manage to be online again, so should I have started another post? I never quite know what to do as it says on my end "answered" after you first respond, then actually on the "chat" post it does say, awaiting expert reply. I assumed it would come up with something similar at your end, as it has all worked before just to chat on the same chat post. I am grateful that you do respond, even if it's to say about how we've missed each other and that you'd try again at a later point in time. It's both considerate of you and reassuring. I would just like to know what works best for you in these sorts of situations. Anyway I hope we can catch each other soon to chat.

Customer:

I would also like you to know that I did feel some positivity after our chat on Wednesday. I too was glad we connected on Wednesday and it felt fine telling you about the appointment and I really wanted you to know about the outcome. I hope that you and I can connect again some time.

Customer:

If you see any of this tonight (Friday night) then I wish you a goodnight.

Customer:

I'll keep trying when I can and hopefully we can chat again.

Customer:

We usually manage to catch up.

Customer:
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.