i am in a very complicated relationship with someone i love deeply... however, i am unsure if we can make it work although we love eachother. i am really struggling... issues:
1. both left our partners of 10 - 17 years to be togehter
2. i have 3 kids... who she tolerates... but does not like (likes the youngest... sometimes) i have 25% custody.
3. we are gay, and she has not told anyone... her family, friends etc ... we met at work and can not let anyone there know either... very isolating.
4. in november she left moved out for 3 wks to see if she could work it out with her ex ... she did
not... and came back
5. in April i left for 1 wk to give us space (she said she could not live with the kids, hated them would never want to bring aonther child in to this relationship)
6. she is looking to pursue her phd at a school that is not local and we will be seperated as i can not leave my children to move with her
7. she does not talk, crys often and will not tell me what is going on since last time she did we talked it out for weeks and decieded to take a break.
8. after our break we both realized we are better together than apart and agreed to work on our differences.. that worked well for a few weeks.. now its falling apart again.